Wednesday, July 9, 2014

After conference---after surgery

Hey there everyone,

I apologize for the long interlude of non-blogging :)  As you know, I  had some technical difficulties the last night of the blog and didn't get to finish it.  Holly and I got home Tuesday night and on Thursday, I had major surgery on my right hand.  Since I am right-handed this is a tedious process and let me just say...Wowzer, does it hurt! 

Unfortunately, this surgery caused me to miss the best tech conference in North Alabama, the NATC!!  I never miss it and thought I would be okay to attend but I was really, really wrong. I know it was awesome!!  Shout-out to Vickey S. for all her work on this conference and to all the presenters, sponsors, vendors, and attendees.

As soon as I can do more than hunt and peck with one hand, I will be back to finish out the conference and to get into the new school year (which is coming up really fast).  Thank you for tuning in and for following me (if you are).

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment